Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hit the snooze, 9 more minutes and I know where to find you

Day 10 - A photo of you older than 10 yearsThis is a picture of me and my dad probably 20 years ago at a family reunion. Well, maybe more. That pic was probably 88 or 89.

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and spent a butt load of money. $55! For three major projects I'm working on. I've started all 3. yay. 2 are scarves, one for my bff Craving Cupcakes and my man. The third one I can't mention cause it's a surprise for craving cupcakes. hehe.

I know it's not just me, but I always feel weird commenting on people's journals that I don't know. Actually, on fb I feel weird about posting on someone that I went to high school with or something that I'm not very close to. The same for twitter or any other social site for that matter. I know I'm not the only one. I'm not sure why I feel this way. People post this stuff for the world to see and reply to, yet I'm uncomfortable in doing so. There are many blogs I read that I haven't commented on, I love the journal, and feel a lot of what's said applies to me too. Well, part of that too is I read these at work through google reader, so I can't comment. But I never go back after work and comment. I want more people to read what I have to say and comment. I've met a couple really awesome people on lj and you have to start somewhere. I love reading these blogs, well of course partly cause it's helps me get through the work day. Though now starting on these craft projects, I wanna get finished and mailed before her birthday so I'll have to spend a lot of my home time working on them, I won't have home time for commenting. hrmm.. I need to work on doing so. If anybody actually reads this, besides Angela, please comment. I don't bite...too hard...

Twitter Me.... dirtyy

1 comment:

Angela said...

Haha, ok, so you said to comment if you're not Angela but...I still have to comment!
You're making me a surprise??? I'm pretty excited! Can I have some clues?