Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
I didn’t have one so I don’t know.

2. What sports did you play in high school? 
I didn’t play any sports, though I tried out for the volleyball team in 7th grade. I was one of the best and didn’t make it cause I wasn’t in the popular group and this guy tried out and would sue the school if he didn’t make it. I was more of a band geek.

3.  What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
*mumbles* Nothing. Too much crap surrounding it just want it over with.

4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Appetizer:  Spinach dip and chips
Soup: Baked Potato  
Entree: Anything Chinese
Dessert: Cheesecake, gelato

5.  What song is your guilty pleasure?
Uh..I dunno..Lady Sovereign.

6.  What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
I don’t really like professional sports teams. I like professional athletes like Darren Sproles because he’s awesome.

7.  What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
I love reality tv! I think my favorite is Survivor, or Hell’s Kitchen, or Top Chef (regular not Masters)….I could go on and on

8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, French country)?
We don’t really have much decorating going on here. All we have is two little plaque things so based on those, Japanese. So minimalist..heh

9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings? 
um..medium thickness? Sometimes thin crust, never really had deep dish. Red sauce. Little Caesar’s my favorite is just cheese. I love Taco pizza. Meats. Mushrooms. Pineapple.

10.  Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
within two hours? um..I dunno. The Plaza…