Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
to burst out in song and dance at random

2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
like loch ness monster and mermaids and all the other stuff the hunt on destination truth

3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
um…Go Cats! I got nothing

4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
I Can Has Cheeseburger
The Bloggess
Cake Wrecks
I dunno…meh

 

5. Do you have a junk drawer?
Not really. Though our spare bedroom is just crap right now

6. Bottled water or tap?
Tap
7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
Nope

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
I can’t think of any. Shirley Temple stuff?

9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
My necklace. Other than that I really dont wear jewelry though I really need to put earrings in.

10. What sports/activites do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
Whatever they want. Marching band. Football, basketball soccer volleyball