Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ToTs

1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
We dont really have much, so our couch. It’s awesome, it’s a sectional, with a chaise lounge. We had to get rid of our old couch when we moved in cause we couldn’t fit it in the house. So it was exciting to find something for such a good price and it fit in the house.

2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
I would probably either lay in bed and watch the rain out the window or open the garage door and sit in the garage and watch it rain.

3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
I think my favorite was fun dip. or maybe those little plastic things that were shaped like pop bottles and you bit the tip off so get the liquid inside.

4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it? 
No. I got paid for jobs I would do. Like $5 for washing the car, $5 for mowing the lawn, a quarter for every shirt I ironed. That was pretty much it.

5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
No I don’t. I haven’t looked too much on there and never bought anything.

6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
I guess it really depends. My closest family is my mom two hours away, the rest on opposite coasts, so when I get the chance to see them, I would of course spend time with them over friends.

7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
I loooooooove Tiny Toons and Animaniacs. I think I love Tiny Toons more.

8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
I never watch any anymore. It was crazy, for a time I loved Dr Phil, even crazier, I hated him when he was on Oprah.I used to love Tyra, but I would at most catch the last couple minutes of it. A while back they moved it to an hour earlier so I have no chance of seeing it.

9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Hard one. I would love to be invisible and be able to like sneak into people at work’s offices and hear what they talk about and would take a tape recorder. But I hate driving and stupid people on the road so I would love to be able to fly especially to work and not have to worry about that.

10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Being on my own and owning our home. I love being free to have whoever I want whenever I want over. In college I never had people over cause I lived with my parents and that’s just not cool.