Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

1. What does your work out schedule look like?
I go to the gym straight from work. I vary what type of exercise I do cause I get bored easily. I like to throw in some classes.

2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
I like the eliptical preferably the old school one that doesn't have the arms too bit the new one has a personal tv so that's better. Also he eliptical type climber.

3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
I really like the Zumba class though belly dance is better. I also like the classes using weights and core classes

4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
Wherever I can find it cheap

5. If you can't go to the gym, do you have a fav outdoor activity?
I like to go for walks around parks and take pictures.

6. What about a fav work out DVD?
I used to have a card salsa tape that was awesome. I tried Jillian michaels one time that kicked my ass. I can't do the same video over and over like I said I get bored real easy.

7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
Way more now. I didn't do anything in high school. I was a fat slob. The only exercise I got was marching band. I didn't have to take a PE class junior or senior year.

8. How has you dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
Since I didn't exercise and ate whatever I wanted it has changed drastically.

9. What do you do while working out?
Cardio I watch tv or listen to music occasionally read. While doing weight training I have to have music.

10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
Just continue the way I am. I have finally broken the 200 lb mark!!!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop