Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday

Still plenty of time to enter to win a gift certificate to Bead Eclectic!



Today I am taking a class through New Horizons. Today's class, Adobe Acrobat 9. Tomorrow's class, Powerpoint 2010 Level 1. Exciting stuff. I love these classes. Though, I took all 3 levels of Word 2010, and went back to work to practice what I learned. I was making a form, and wanted to do other things that the class never taught, so I had to go out online and find out how to do it myself. Also, this is Adobe 9, I have Adobe X on my all my computers now, they are way behind




The first hour or so is always so boring. Every teacher goes through the same stuff about working with the Elluminate program. Also, a lot of what they teach, is pretty basic stuff. Every once in a while, I learn a new trick but yea.

At least I have lots of time for blogging today! Happy Wednesday Everyone! Half way through the week!
”Relax

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New follwer, Cute blog, I'd very much appreciate it if you could return the favor. realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com

Shanae Branham said...

Good job at staying awake. I also understand how boring those classes can be.
I am a new follower. I found you off of “Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop”. I’m leaving a link to my blog below because I am looking for new friends to exchange comments with.
Cheers,
Shanae

My Blog