Monday, June 13, 2011

Guest

Hi! My name is Angela, and I blog over at Craving Cupcakes. Andi and I go way back…to the days of Live Journal! We’ve known each other for years ( at least 5 or 6), so I definitely count her as one of my best blogging friends!

I’ve definitely become known as a baker among my friends and family. If you stop by my blog, you’ll even see that I post recipes every week (along with other things). Baking is just what I do. I’m good at it. Funny thing is, I’m not much of a cook. Before my boyfriend came along, I couldn’t cook anything. Here’s something you should know about me: I don’t like math or science. I hate numbers. Baking is supposed to be some sort of a science, where you have to get the measurements exactly right in order to churn out a delicious master piece. Cooking is a little more generous in that you can just toss in whatever you like and it’ll still turn out to be tasty. No exact measurements there. You’d think that cooking would be more my thing, but it’s baking that I love. I love the fact that there’s a set recipe, in fact, I need that. I can’t cook if there’s no recipe. I don’t know why I’m like this when it comes to baking and cooking, but I don’t think my friends and family are complaining too much. I shower them with freshly baked goods! Besides, I’m dating an excellent cook.

If you want to read about my life as a nanny, and check out some of my recipes, please be sure to stop by my blog. 
Thanks for letting me guest post today Andi!

No comments: