Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Facts

-          According to my calendar and Canadian peeps, today is Canada. K and I are very disappointed that we are at work today. We feel we should get the day off. (Even though we're in US)

-          So I still haven't gotten around to looking at the pictures I took on vacation. Hopefully this weekend so I can blog about it.

 

-          Wednesday was K's birthday, so we went to a Japanese steak house for dinner to celebrate.

 

-          My birthday is on Wednesday.

 

-          Im getting married in just under two weeks. I can't believe it's finally happening. We've been engaged for 2 ½ years because of reasons I won't get into. We're just having a small wedding at the courthouse.

 

-          I'm working on potty training the cat. It's going pretty well, we are on step 2. Though I didn't clean out the pan enough in the first step so she pooped in some clothes. Not cool.

 

-          July is a crazy month. We have 3 birthdays in a row in my family. Me on the 6th, my man on the 7th, and my sister in law's on the 8th. Then my brother's on the 19th.

 

 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Well, every day is Canada, but today is Canada Day :)
If you get Canada Day off, then I totally get July 4th off.