Saturday, January 23, 2010

I AM THE GIRL ANACHRONISM

Day 22 – A Website

In honor of the new addition to our family I Can Has Cheeseburger

Day 23 – A Youtube Video

No Booty Calls, Deck

Dressden Dolls


I was thinking, sometimes it's truly amazing how things work out. We got a cat today. We weren't expecting to pick one today, just look. But the first one we saw, she came up to the front of the cage so we could stick our fingers in a pet her. So we got an employee so we could hold her. While I was holding her I was falling even more in love. This woman and her daughter came up to look at cats too. She started petting the one I was holding and talking about how they just put her daughter's cat to sleep the day before because it ate a balloon and it looked exactly like the one I was holding. Well of course by this time I'm in love with it and I couldn't let her take it. So I decided she was the cat for us. But just imagine we had come in 5 minutes later. She's the cutest cat ever! She's the most cuddily cat I've ever seen. Cats reputation are they like to be ignored, but all she wants to do is sit on my lap and cuddle. Mike's allergic to cats but he's been holding her and playing with her. It's so adorable! The name she had at PetsMart was Dottie, but everyone agrees that is a really lame name. We have renamed her Pandora. Yes we are obsessed with Avatar. Well not obsessed, but loved the movie. She was sitting on my lap and I was trying to talk to someone on messenger, and everytime I would go to type she would look at me like, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!? Pet me!"

No comments: