Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One and one are sometimes eleven

Ten on Tuesday!

1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Early. I can’t stand being late! I was late for my friends wedding cause someone else was driving, drove me nuts. I was in marching band in college and if you were late you were in deep shit so because of that I hate being late.

2. What is your middle name?
Jniece

3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
2031

4. How big is your bed?

Sadly only a queen. I want a new bed. It was Mike’s bed before we were together. 1. Not comfy 2. Other girls have been in it eww

5. What are you allergic to?
Slighty kiwi, it makes my lips bleed. I had fresh pineapple recently, my mouth itched and felt thick yuck. Im allergic to red cedar trees. Some medicine. I dunno other stuff

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Push snooze a couple times, bathroom, contacts..

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Full House probably. I loved all of those cheesy family shows: Step by Step, Family Matters, Growing Pains, Home Improvement. SNICK, Clarissa, TGIFriday

8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
Not sure, have a couple years to decide.

9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
I have to say yes. Because a sound is auditory effect and there would be animals around

10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
I guess computers as lame as that sounds but i spend wayyyy too much time on one

1 comment:

Angela said...

I would have a hard time sleeping in Stephen's bed if I knew that other girls had been in it. Luckily, Stephen bought a new bed and mattress shortly after we started dating. He was sleeping on a mattress on the floor before that.