Monday, February 1, 2010

Ok so the 30 days should be over by now. But I kinda missed the last couple so here are 28, 29 & 30

Day 28 – A Food

Mmmmmmmmmm – Chipped Beef Gravy on Toast. Another favorite of mine growing up was toast and hot cocoa. We would dip the toast in the cocoa. It’s soooo good.

29 – Something that amuses you

Clean Care – This amuses me soooo much it’s not even funny. Seriously, one time a couple years ago, I laid in bed and watched it bubble for 45minutes. True Story. No exaggeration what so ever.

Day 30 – Whatever tickles your fancy

A joke – So there was a morticians that’d been the busy 30 some years. He was showing an apprentice what the ropes. The mortician left the room with a body on the table, which has a cork in his butt hole. The kid removes the cork and hears “Rooooccckkk Chalkkkk..” Surprised by this, the kid puts the cork back in the guys butt. In disbelief at what he heard, he removes it again and once again hears “Rooooooccckk Chaaalllkkk…” When The mortician comes back, the kid is excited about this and tells the mortician he has to hear this and removes the cork again, and hears “Rooooocccckkk Chaaaaalkkkkk JayyyyyHaaaawk KKKKKKUUUUU”. The mortician says “So, I’ve heard thousands of assholes chant that.”

tehehe I love that. It’s funny cause it’s true.

I hate snow. We got about an inch or so Friday night. It sucked cause it was hardly snowing when I got off work, but I had to take the kitty to the vet and was there for two hours. When I left, there was about an inch on the ground. boo. Luckily it all melted Saturday. This afternoon at work there were some really light flurries. Nothing sticking, not making roads slick. Nothing bad at all. But of course, the drivers of KC are idiots. Traffic was backed up getting on the highway. After about a mile, it thinned out and was fine. Suckily, for the second mile to the first exit, I was stuck behind some stupid van going 50. Now, maybe there’s something I don’t know (high unlikely) that prevents a car from going faster than 50 when the back window is seran wrap. Like maybe if they even go 51, there’s a tiny hole somewhere in the car that will blow through the car and blow the make shift window out. I don’t know for sure, as I have never had a car where a window was missing. But I highly doubt that’s the case.

1 comment:

Angela said...

For some reason toast dipped in hot cocoa sounds gross to me right now, but I dip peanut butter toast in milk....so I don't know what my problem is.