Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite travel destination spot?
I would love to travel pretty much everywhere in the world. It makes me sad, that there is so much wonderful and beautiful stuff in the world but will never get to experience it all.

2. Cats vs. Dogs.
Cats of course!! They are so cute. Low maintenance, don't need all the attention dogs do. Well mine is always on my lap or meowing to be on my lap but still dont have to take her out to go to the bathroom.
3. Do you believe in fate?
I think so. Like, I knew my fiance for 5 years before we got together. We would flirt and a couple times hooked up. Then he moved away and still ended up together.

4. Do you believe in karma?
Um..I think so. My best example of karma is in 2003 I was a freshman in college and we went to the big xii championship in football. OU was number 1 and undefeated and thought they were the best team evar. Well, during pre-game they refused to get off the field so we could do our pre-game show. We were forced to go anyways, and the players were pushing band members and Stoops (the coach) was talking trash about the directors mom and stuff like that. We beat them baaaad. 35-7!
5. Everyone has a unique laugh. Do you like yours?
I don't think my laugh is unique. I've noticed I pick up other people's laugh. Like my friend Pita had a Betty Rubble laugh and sometimes I laugh like that. Sometimes I really have an evil laugh. depends. I like my evil laugh.

6. Is love really all you need?
No. You need food, and clothes, and water

7. What’s your take on the whole 2012 scare?
It's dumb. The Mayan's have said that 2012 isn't the end of the world, just end of a cycle in their calendar.
8. If you won a million dollars and had to give it all away, who would you give it to? (Family and friends not included.)
I would split it between the KSUMB, Pro-Choice group,

9. Do you believe in God/religion/the power of prayer?
That's a hard one. I don't really believe in God but I believe in ghosts so there has to be some sort of afterlife. I don't believe in religion. I like the idea of religion teaching like honesty, and all the good moral things. But there are so many religions, I don't believe there really is just one right, if any of them are even right. So many people are just Sunday worshippers, that think because they go to church on Sunday they are good Christian person yet the way they act outside of church is horrible. I hate how a lot of so called religious people use the name of God for justifying their behavior of infringing on other people's choices. Like the Phelps family in Topeka KS and the Westboro Baptist Church that protest everywhere "God hates fags". I could go on forever but I'll stop there

10. What New Year’s Resolution do you always make but never keep?

I never really make resolutions so I have none to break

No comments: