Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Fill in the blank. Sometimes I wish my life was more ______.

Exciting. I wish I had money to be able to travel all over the world. That I did more than work and sleep.

2. How do you cure the hiccups?

I hold my breath for a bit.

3. What are three of your favorite indulgences?

Little Caesar’s Cheese Pizza

QT Coffee

Um reality tv..I dunno

4. Where is the most exotic place you would like to travel to? The most mundane?

That’s hard to say. I would love to travel to anywhere and everywhere in the world.

5. Does having your time planned out stress you or relax you?

Neither really. I like knowing what’s going on but I don’t get stressed either way.

6. What are your favorite fabrics to wear?

I guess cotton. Anything comfy.

7. Do you sleep through the night?

Mostly.  A lot of times I will wake up like an hour before I need to.

8. When you were younger, what did you think you would be doing at this age? How close is that to what you are doing?

I really don’t know. I guess maybe teaching since I used to want to be a teacher. So far from it. I started in education in college and just couldn’t imagine myself actually doing it. Though I work in an office, 95% of my co-workers act like children.

9. What has surprised you most about growing up?

Maturity and drama. In high school and college we called it “high school drama”, but now out in the real world the people I work still have to have and create that drama and these people are old enough to be my mom, dad, grandma, grandpa!

10. Are you good at keeping secrets?

I would say yes. It’s not my business to tell someone something especially if they don’t want it out. I’ve had a so-called friend spread my business around to her family so it got to mine and that was like the most awful thing ever. I couldn’t do that to someone. Unless possibly they were talking about hurting someone or themselves.

And now the funniest thing I’ve EVAR seen!!

No comments: