Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you could open any type of store/place of business (money is no obstacle), what would you open?

                I would love to open a restaurant with Angela and Stephen. Then Mike and Stephen would be the chefs, Me and Angela would bake and I would also bartend.

2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why?

I want to be an archaeologist. I did a field school a couple years ago, man I wanna get back in the dirt and dig again!

3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why?

                I guess maybe some kind of bird then I could fly anywhere and I would fly all over the world.

4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would, you choose? (Chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.)

                I already have a chef. I would definitely want a maid. Week nights I’m too tired from work to clean and weekends just want to relax from a long week at work.

5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break?

                Biting my nails.

6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time?

Shot glasses. Though I prefer people to give them to me, like when they travel or live else where so that way I have a wide variety from all over the globe. I have one from Argentina and one from Spain and soon a couple from Canada!

7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play?

Hrmm.. I think Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. Or Beat the Geeks, I miss that show. Or Estate of Panic, that looked awesome.  There was also that one game show on Comedy Central I think where you had to do a bunch of stunts, like pee a little to ring your buzzer to answer a question, ah, Distraction. The last game is you have to win the prize. Like if it was a car you would answer questions, if you got it wrong, eliminated players would do stuff like hit it with a hammer, spray paint it.

8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick?

I guess I would say Angelina Jolie in Mr  & Mrs Smith because she’s hot, married to Brad Pitt, a spy, and gets to use really cool guns and has a really cool place to hide her guns (in the oven)

9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).

                I don’t really have a bucket list, but…

1. Go to an Olympic Games

2. Visit every state

3. Visit Mayan ruins

4. Visit Japan

5. Visit South America

10.  Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day?

                I guess maybe my 5th birthday. I got hungry hungry hippos and went to St Louis.

                I think 25 will be good. We’re going to go to St Louis. Hrmmm… I see a pattern…

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm all for opening a restaurant with you! Only if I get to wear a pink chef's jacket. It's my dream!