1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
Working Out. Right now I don’t put much effort into it and I really should. I really wanna lose weight.
2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
It’s a catch-22. You get more energy by exercising, but I never have enough energy to exercise in the first place.
4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
I don’t have a bible, and at work so can’t look it up. But I know it confuses me. Why is it always on signs at sporting events?!? I know it says something about giving up his only son, what does that have to do with hot men running around in tight pants?
5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
Peanut W&W’s (as my uncle calls them) are my favorite. But I’m weird and like to eat the chocolate off a bunch of M&M’s first then eat the peanuts from those
6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
How good I am at my job. And how other people at work are constantly making me look amazing.
7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
I would have to say our guest bedroom. Right now there’s a bunch of trash, some clothes, suitcases, and other odds and ends in there. We haven’t gotten around to doing anything with it. I would like a futon in there and a sewing machine and table for other crafting. Put a tv in there to watch movies while crafting. Decorate the room with my crafts and pictures.
8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
At home, could be anything. Depends on what the man wants to watch. We have a million movies
9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
I’m huge nerd and had to look up cool things. I came up with this ÷ºþ I love that tongue! Rawr. or ☺☻
10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
Lots of stuff makes me cry, my life and Johnny Dare’s Hope for the Holidays. Laugh – myself, movies, stupid people. Pray – kstate sports