Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ToT

Ten on Tuesday

1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?
Markers. Sharpies.

2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
We would go out to dinner. Most of the time I would pick this one restaurant, don’t remember the name but lots of chicken decorations.

3. How do you feel about leggings?
I don’t wear them. But they can be cute if worn correctly.

4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
I like street names and landmarks. I have a GPS, though he got it for my birthday, it’s only been in my car a couple of days total since.

5. What do you eat for snack?
Mostly stuff I shouldn’t. Chips, bread, special k bars, cinnabon bars.

6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
I have never ordered anything from an infomercial. But have bought a couple of As Seen on TV stuff. We love our magic bullet. I bought some kind of shaving pad thing like a little piece of sandpaper. Doesn’t work.

7. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
Sun, and rain, thunderstorms, being able to be outside.

8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
Nopers. I kind of want something on my ankle or a tribute to my brother, of a guitar somewhere.

9. Are you good at journaling?
No. Beginning of 2009 I bought two journals. One was to be to write something everyday to remember what I did in the year. The other was for food and exercise. Neither made it to see Feb.

10.  What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
I usually prefer to put it in my mouth, the other just isn’t as satisfactory….I like mine well done. By accident, one time I was making hamburgers, and kinda forgot about them and got extra cooked and I loved it. Ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and cheese.