Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TEN ON TUESDAY

Ten on Tuesday (38)
1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Well, every once in a while we do a bad movie night, though a lot of times I am playing on my lappy and don’t pay attention. There was one about steam. There was one about giant piranha’s, which was pretty bad cause it was a Monday night and no alcohol.
2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
I love movies like Aladdin where I can sing along. I love most Disney movies. The only one I can’t stand is
3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
The only one that comes to mind is The Goonies.
4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
The only movie I have seen more than once is theaters is The Dark Knight. I went with my friend Rita cause there was nothing to do and I was in town for a wedding and funeral, so then had to go see it with the man.
5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
I really want to go to the New England area. Hopefully can next spring break time since after that my sister probably won’t live there anymore.
6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
Rainbow sprinkles. I always drown my ice cream in them at buffet’s that have them. And then I can say “I got jimmies”.
7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to multiple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
I never went to prom or morp (Morp was backwards prom. Girls asked the guys and it was around Halloween and everyone dressed up in weird costumes.) I hated school dances, I went to one homecoming like sophomore year I think.
8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
I could have done any I wanted. I did gymnastics briefly, but I was way older than everyone in the class and that was embarrassing. Last only a month at piano lessons, basically taught myself everything there. I kind of wish I had done soccer. It seems like everyone played soccer, I went to one of my friends practices once and I always wish I had done more and made more friends. I did one year of city volleyball. Tried out for 7th grade volleyball got screwed over cause a guy tried out and I was way better than him and he made it.
9. How many siblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have one sister and two brothers. I am the youngest.
10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
Growing up, my sister was more of a mom. I was always hanging out with her and her friends. She is 13 years older, so I always felt more comfortable around people older. Like in elementary, I would hang around the teacher. I was a loser. I could never related to people my own age.