Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

1. Cell Phone
Well, when I got my phone, there was no fancy name for it. It was like Samsung U470 or U740 something like that. Apparently, they are now on the third version of the phone and it has an actual name, what it is at the moment I don’t know. I have Verizon because that’s what the man had on his work phone/only cell.  
2. Email
Gmail. My hotmail is just junk. Though family likes to send stuff to both addresses kinda annoying.
3. Toothpaste
We don’t have a set brand, normally what’s cheapest and sounds good at the time.
4. Car
I drive a 2008 Hyundai Elantra. He has a 2007 Honda Civic.
5. Writing Utensil
Depends on my mood and what I am working on at work. Certain things I use only pen and certain only pencil. I have to have other sheets of paper under whatever I am writing on. I can’t stand the feeling of writing just hard desk under my paper.
6. Lotion
My favorite scent is Bath and Body Works Strawberry Daquri, which I’ve only ever found at one B&BW in the area. I like Aveno. Their lotion is awesome.
7. Interior Paint
I’m not picky. Right now all walls are white or off white actually. My old room in my parents house, I painted the walls a light blue.
8. Soda/Drink
At work, I have a 32oz cup from the gas station that I fill twice a day with water. For pop, pretty much anything diet. We usually buy whatever’s on sale, cause seriously? $1.70 for a 2 liter is insane. We buy it when it’s about $1.00. Favorite probably Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.
9. Laundry Detergent
I have no idea. We buy whatever is cheapest at Sam’s. I don’t really do laundry so I don’t know.
10. Medicine
uhhh…I don’t know. I take a multi vitamin and calcium pill everyday. Other than that whatever does the job it needs to do.