Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re spluging?

I drink my coffee cold with hazelnut creamer and splenda. Hmm…splurging would be cappuccino from QT, except they don’t have my flavor anymore which is good thing cause I was drinking way too much of it when they did. That flavor was banana split.

2. What is your genre of books to read?

I’m not really sure what it would be classified as. I love Jodi Picoult books. Right now I’m reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?

hah. When I graduated college I told my dad my perfect job would be retirement. Maybe somewhere in central America where cost of living is lower and warmer year round.

4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?

Probably something crazy like about spontaneous human combustion, oh wait that was 14 year old me.

5. What word describes you best?

hrmm…I say honest. Mike says Wonderful.

6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)

Seeing my belly dance teacher perform this weekend.

7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?

I like to talk about them, as long as everyone involved can be adults. I hate when people are closed minded and wont listen to your view and only theirs is right.

8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?

I think I’d rather have 4 free hours a day cause then you get 28 more hours a week instead of 24. Right now I feel like I get home from work and the gym and eat shower and go to bed. No time for anything.

9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?

It would be a volleyball team or football team. Colors would be black, blue and purple. The mascot would be penguin.

10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?

I guess probably math, I was told by a girl in a class that I should cause I could explain everything once and she understood and never understood the teacher. As long I didn’t have to take like calc or higher math, cause calc killed me.