Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
Innie.
2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Man, I haven’t had a milkshake in forever. Usually chocolate.
3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
I don’t really pay too much attention. I try to keep it spaced out a couple weeks between wearing a shirt but I just grab what’s clean.
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
It’s good etiquette and not done enough any more.
5. Do you like spicy food?
A little. I used to be able to eat jalapenos no problem, now it’s a little much.
6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
I don’t count. Whatever gets the job done.
7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
I was a brownie for 2 years and thought it was totally lame so then I joined 4-H
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
College Ruled. Wide ruled is gross, and so elementary school. Lined. Sprial. Front doesn’t really matter, usually just a solid color.
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
At work I try to have fruit or yogurt about 9:30ish – 10 and then fruit or something about 3 or so.
10. What is your favorite month? Why?
July is a pretty great month. It has my birthday, my fiance’s bday, my sister-in-law’s bday, my brother’s bday, 4th of July, It’s hot. I also like October because of Halloween. All October is scary movie month. I love it! Though by Halloween I’m so burned out and scared to watch any more.