Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten in Tuesday

1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Croissants

2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Not that I can recall

3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
This one hat I got from old navy kinda a stocking hat but not really

4. What is your fav item of clothing?
I love these shirts I just got from old navy and golf shirts

/>5. What is your fav color and why?
Silver purple blue no real reason

/>6. What is your fav type of Christmas cookie?
Anything with mint in it Mmmmm

/>7. What is your fav scent?
I love the smell of coffee

8. What is your fav household cleaner?
Don't really have one

/>9. When you were a kid what did you wanna be when you grew up? What did you actually become?
I wanted to be a teacher then realized I would yell at the kids and get in trouble currently I work in an office and do a lot of different stuff about to start business classes and accounting classes.

10. What is the last song or album you bought?
It's been way too long I don't remember
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop