Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

#55

1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
Since moving away from home it’s been a variety of people. Mike last year, we moved on Thanksgiving and didn’t eat until midnight. This year at his mom’s place, all will make something.

2. What is your favorite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
I used to love pumpkin pie. I see signs everywhere for pumpkin spice drinks and stuff, and makes me sick.

3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
That’s hard. Kitchen island, microwave stand, clothes, I dunno.

4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
For everyone.

5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
They get good gas mileage. They are fun. Though my first time ever on one, he went 130mph that was scary as hell.

6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Sit outside and watch it, take pics. Lay in bed.

7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
uhhh… there’s the power and light district, I don’t like it though heh douche bag central. Legends is pretty fun.

8. Do you paint your fingernails?
Not really. Very very rarely.

9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
Denzel Washington

10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
Yes, though I never really wore it since my mom made me get too big one.