Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
Not really, if I do with whatever I have. I’ve gotten bored at work and used highlighters to make cards."

2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
I don’t know.

3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
I don’t know, the guest bedroom I guess. Just clothes, knick knacks and junk.

4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
All of them. I can’t pick just one. I would love to get to go to all of the Smithsonians. When I went to DC, the group I was with went quickly through the Natural History museum I would love to take a long time to go through just it.

5. What is your favorite part of the fall season?
Football and Horror Movie Month (October)

6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
We went to a Chiefs game and I really don’t care about pro football, so I wore a chiefs shirt and so was dressed up as a Chiefs fan.

7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
Actually I guess yes. I bought a lion ornament for my nephew.

8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Some times. Not as much as I used to, which is good.

9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
hrmmm..That’s hard. I guess Calgary to be near Angela and in another country.

10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
Not currently. I had one when I was starting high school. Though, I guess actually this month I have had recurring dream about living in a haunted house and yelling at the ghosts to go away and their activity only getting worse.