Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.

I was very disappointed. Living in a house, I was excited for halloween and reck or treaters. I figured there would be a lot since there are several always running around the neighborhood playing and we have an elementary school right by us. Nope. We got 4. 4! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. We bought 3 bags of candy and only had 4 tricker or treaters. LAME.

We also went to the Chiefs game as we got some free tickets. That was a ton of fun. I will post more about that on Wednesday most likely.

Hoy es Dia de Los Angelitos o Premier Dia de Los muertos. Today is the first day of day of the dead. Today honors the children that have died. Tomorrow is to honor adults that have died. I was going to make pan de muerto, bread of the dead, this weekend but Saturday had a horrible headache all day and Sunday didn't have time. So maybe I will make it today or tomorrow.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop