Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Mint Chocolate Chip or Edy’s Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint.

2. What is your earliest memory?

Hrm…I guess for the full week before my 5th birthday, I woke up thinking it was my birthday. So every morning I woke up and told myself, “I’m 5 now, I can’t cry anymore.” Then something would happen that would make me cry and so I would start again the next day telling myself that again. Cause apparently once you turn 5 you aren’t allowed to cry anymore. At least that’s what 4 year old me thought.

3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert?

I guess was one time when I was like 6 or so, I made No Bake Cookies all by myself. I remember, I had to stand on a chair to reach the stove and I burned my wrist on the pot.

4. Do you have any recurring dreams?

The only recurring dream I recall, I had in middle school. I must have subconsciously been nervous about starting high school. Where I lived, the Freshmen have a whole building to themselves, everyone got two lockers. I had a dream that I would walk in the front door and I had to climb the wall in front to get to the 3rd floor. I would climb up, and there would be someone sitting in a big comfy chair reading, and when they would see me, they would stomp on my hands and I would fall back down.

5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert?

Not that I can think of.

6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?

I wanna say shower cause I hate feeling dirty, especially  my hair all greasy, but occasionally, very very rarely,  I do skip showering for one day. So I guess I have to say toilet paper. Cause I would go behind a bush or tree or in a bucket if necessary as long as I have toilet paper to wipe up so I can feel clean.

7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?

Easy. Spice Cake. Just the thought of spice cake makes me wanna throw up. When I was probably like 8 or 9 or so I made cupcakes using spice cake mix and I ate a lot. Ever since then I can’t stand even the thought of it.

8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so “the moon” won’t work)

Where wouldn’t I, is a better question. I wanna travel everywhere! But my top choices are Japan, Australia, England, Mayan ruins in Mexico.

9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no “gold sprinkled ice cream cones.”)

Here, I don’t think cost is the issue. Can’t it be “assume calories don’t count, they aren’t absorbed by your body”  Then I have to say whatever is the most unhealthy dessert ever.

10.  What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend?

The first time I met Mike was really awkward.  I had a friend Bre, who had talked to him once, so she didn’t really know him. Yet she told me and Gen that she wanted to see her great friend Mike. It was Halloween, I was a Senior in high school, he was a sophomore in college. While we were out trick or treating (yes I trick or treated in high school. Gen was 27 at the time though and she was with us!) we stopped by his dorm room. He opened the door, and I could tell by the look on his face he had no idea who she was. I was so embarrassed. I thought he was cute though.

11. What is your first impression of dessert pizza? (Personally, I think it’s weird. I love dessert but I don’t want any on my pizza.)

Delicious!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I'm with you! Everyone needs TP!