Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am soooo frustrated with work. About the beginning of Nov I was told I would be getting a different position, around mid-Dec to first of Jan. Here it is mid Feb and it doesn’t look any closer. My boss is dragging his feet. ARGGGGGH. The worst part is other people have been promoted and they don’t deserve it. They are complete idiots, go around policy and waste money. I do what I’m supposed to  and do a good job, yet nothing. It’s fucking bullshit. I hate it. It sucks I have no control over it. I hate it.

Though like my title says Thankful, while my job is really frustrating, I am thankful to have one. With the economy the way it is with so many lay offs. Especially last year when everything was the worse. I was only unemployed for 2 days last year, which is awesome. 2008 I was unemployed for 3 months. Though the first two months I didn’t really look for a job. But I am thankful to be working and making my own money and not reliant on anyone to give me money.

No comments: