Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine’s Eve

So I was trying to redo my layout, using old layouts from old journals, but that didn’t work. So since I finally got into my very first journal ever, I couldn’t remember the password, I started reading what I wrote back then. I found a quote I had posted from my friend now former friend Erin.

“I've met this person and she amazes me. I've had three different impressions
of her so far and most recent impression surprises me.
It reminds me that most people are not what they appear to be
and I should get to know people better. I don't think most people know what she's really like,
which is too bad because I'm just amazed at how different she is
in a good way and I think a lot of people would like her if they just knew her better.”

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hello lover!
There's an award for you on my blog! :)