1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
I would buy a Zune HD.
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
I haven’t had rabbit. Mike had it in Louisiana and said it was good. I had rabbits growing up, dad always joked about cooking them. I would totally try given the opportunity to though. There’s not much I won’t at least try. I’m even willing to try something I don’t like again if it’s cooked differently
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I used to dance around and make up songs.
4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
I like living in Kansas. Though, I really like Utah when I would visit my sister. I like the mountains. Gorgeous.
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
I don’t know. I know my family loves my fiance. But I don’t know if they would have picked him. Plus there are just some things about a future spouse that only you could ever discover for yourself.
6. What’s your favorite herb?
Basil. Mint. This summer we are totally starting a herb garden in our yard.
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Ryan Reynolds. Mmmmmm He’s goregous.
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Aladdin I love listening and singing along with the soundtrack.
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Something classical. Really long, no words.
10. How do you order your steak?