Monday, March 22, 2010

Jillian Michaels Kicked My Ass

So tonight, I tried Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Man, it kicked my ass. I am exhausted! The few times I’ve watched Biggest Loser, I’ve scoffed at the contestants during their workout. “That’s easy.” “I could do that. Piece of cake!” Now I see, no no I couldn’t. This was just 30mins, they have to work out with her several hours a day everyday. She was nice in this video, but I know she’s harsh to the contestants. To help ease muscle pain, when I took a bath to soak in epson salt. I am going to have a protein shake for breakfast.

So I have been on my vegetarian diet for a week. Not too bad. I weighed myself on Saturday and was down 2.5 pounds with no exercise. wooo! I frickin love Boca burgers. They are amazing. So far my favorite is the All American Burger. Mike really likes the Black Bean burgers. We need to find a recipe to make our own. So if anybody has a great one we have to try please post it!! I would love you forever.