Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday 

1. When you were a senior in high school, what career did you think you’d choose? Did you? Why or why not?
I wasn’t sure. I loved archaeology. My first semester our of hs, I was taking classes at a community college, and a girl I’ve gone to school with forever was in one class and we would study together and she never understood when the teacher explained it but did when I did so she said I should be a teacher. I started out college in education math but I can’t do calculus and I hate kids so I switched to anthropology.

2. What one thing about the “real world” did you find most surprising once you were on your own?
Nothing has really surprised me. 

3. Name 3 things you think your closest friends DON’T like about you.
I don’t know.

4. In order to sleep, do you need background noise or absolute quiet?

Either. Sometimes I like to fall asleep with the tv on, especially if I’m home alone then I have to have the tv on. But it can’t be too loud, as I’m drifting off, the sound gets louder to me and have to turn it down more. I used to sleep with my stereo on, but it couldn’t be louder than 1.
5. Why do you choose to reside in your current city? Yes, you have a choice
Because this was where a guy was living. Seems like the everywhere else is too expensive to live.

6. Are you close to your parents?
Nope.

7. What is your favorite fiction book? Poem? Blog?
Don’t have one favorite book. Love Jodi Picoult.

Poem – One I wrote on my bro’s birthday in 2002.

Blog – I don’t know.

8. Do you enjoy cooking or is it a chore?

I like cooking, but not all the time.

9. Be honest. What one thing would (the majority of) your blog readers be shocked to find out about you?
Uh..I don’t know. I have Three piercings in each ear lobe and one each cartilage. And my nose pierced.

10. If you were given your own national holiday, what would you require people to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Day of You? Would there be a parade? Greeting cards?

Well first off, It couldn’t just be a day, I need a whole week. There would be a big parade with lots of water and softball game, volleyball, cake, cookies, pop.