First off, everyone should check out Rachel’s giveaway! GO HERE. Greek yogurt is awesome and pampering tools FTW!!
So I was tagged by Kara at Chatter this morning, so I guess I have to do this. So apparently the rules of acceptance are that I’m supposed to list 10 things you may find interesting about me and then nominate seven other bloggers to do the same.
1. Rain is absolutely my most favorite thing in the world. I love sitting in it, playing in it, or just laying in bed listening to it. Last year was frickin awesome, we got sooo much rain, loved it!
2. I hate driving behind any vehicle that has anything on top or tied down, like pipes and ladders. I’ve had to swerve around a couple ladders and all those stories about a pipe or rod or whatever flying off a truck and going through someone’s head.
3. I am completely fascinated with the paranormal and ghost shows. I love reading and watching shows about ghosts, especially Ghost Hunters. I would love to investigate somewhere, but I don’t think I would actually be able to do it without pissing my pants.
4. I love archaeology and really want to go on a dig. I did a field school 4 years ago and now I want to get back in the dirt again. I was always covered head to toe in dirt by the end of the day.
5. I love history, which goes along with archaeology. I want to know everything about how people used to live. Though I don’t really like American history because too much political crap. I love prehistory (before people started leaving a written record). My favorite society is the Mayans. I really want to do an archaeological dig there.
6. My weakness in the doughnut world: Sprinkles. When people bring donuts in, I can resist any other donut expect ones with sprinkles. Though yesterday I learned, no white frosting ones either.
7. I love K-State sports. Especially football and basketball. I was in the marching band in college just to go to the games for free, which now is probably really crazy considering it was a lot of time and hard work and sober games. I watch other teams play, and I’m absolutely bored.
8. I hate coffee that tastes like coffee. It has to have lots of sugar and creamer in it. My fav is QT’s Banana Split Cappuccino they had as seasonal flavor last summer. I really hope they bring it back.
9. I love to read. I used to sit in the break room and talk to people, but got sick of all the gossip so started sitting at my desk and reading. Sometimes I think about just going and grabbing something for lunch instead of bringing, then I remember I wouldn’t have less time to read, so I bring my lunch.
10. I hate feet. They are gross. At sleepovers, if we were running around and someone stepped on my pillow, I couldn’t use that side of the pillow.
Ok, so there are my facts. I don’t know who to tag, so if you read this and want to do it, then do it.