Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ToT

tot

1. What television character do you identify with?

I guess I would have to say Lorelai from Gilmore Girls because I talk really fast and crazy like her. I don’t drink nearly as much coffee as she does though but that’s ok. Or Rory except not nearly as smart, but Im a huge book worm, always have a book with me in my purse.

2. Describe your morning routine.

The alarm goes off at 6:01. I hit snooze until 6:19, get out of bed about 6:21. Go to the bathroom, put my contacts in. Get dressed. Make a lunch. Grab some coffee and some kind of breakfast. Check facebook, twitter, email. Feed the cat and lock her in the bathroom. Pull out of the drive way around 7 and get to work about 7:30ish.

3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?

To save money, I bring my lunch everyday. I also read at lunch, so when I think about going out at lunch, I think about how I wouldn’t have any time to read then I take lunch. A lot of times I have the same thing. I will go weeks having soup or sandwich. Every once in a while leftovers.

4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?

The only thing I can think of, one time we got like 4 pizzas or something for the 7 of us. I was probably 5 or 6 at the time. And being the polite kid I was, I only took one piece. Well when I went back to get another, it was all gone. I was still really hungry. I attribute that to my weight problems. That from then on I took a lot more than I should.

Or when I agreed to go to Worlds of Fun with Mike. From there I was doomed. I had no chance, it was lurve.

5. Name your top three beauty products.

Tweezers – I have a couple of really thick hairs on my chin that drive me nuts
Eye Liner – Love it!
My flat iron

6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?

I mainly only drive to and from work, where currently I am listening to the Sookie Stackhouse books.

7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey (< that’s a link) and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?
Little Rock AR, Baton Rouge LA, Alexandria LA, Honolulu HA, Charleston SC, Houston TX, Shreveport-Bossier City LA, Memphis TN, Las Vegas, NV, Jacksonville FL, Portland OR, Fort Worth TX, Hattiesburg MS, Austin TX, Norfolk VA, Jackson MS, Orlando FL, Valencia CA, San Bernardino CA. Booo What’s up with all the LA

8. Are you waiting for something?

Lots of stuff very frustrated with it all.

9. What was the last shocking news you heard?

That Ricky Martin is gay…HA Not really. Who *didn’t* already know? Really? I heard this morning that around the end of the year Verizon will be getting the iPhone, so I just might have to get one.

10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?

1. Kill someone
2. Wear Ku/Cheer for KU
3. Abuse/Hurt Kids/animals