Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Best Thing About Being A Blogger

I've had a blog for over seven years now and I call it my way of staying sane. Some people spend huge amounts of money on therapy, I spend time (and a bit of money) on my blog. At first, I thought that a subject such as "the best thing about being a blogger" deserves a long post but the more I thought about it, the more it seemed silly to spend ages just to say that being a blogger makes and keeps me happy and sane.
My blog is a bit like my private journal, even more so that LiveJournal has options for friends-locked and private entries. I can rant, I can whine, I can have opinions and no one can tell me not to do that. It's quite brilliant, isn't it?
It's also a place where I can easily share amazing discoveries and life's little things with others... like the fact that spending an afternoon with my sister and visiting her favourite pasta restaurant in Toulouse is the one of the best things in the world.
I can also discover many new things and really seems that the old saying is true, to become interesting one must first become interested.