Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ToT

1.  What book, movie or song has made you want to travel to a particular place? (eg. I went to Prince Edward Island because I was such a Anne of Green Gables fan)
Spartacus Blood and Sand makes me want to travel back in time to Rome.

2. Aside from your significant other, who would you want to take with you on a dream trip?
My sister and sister in law.

3. Where would said dream trip be to?
A cruise to either Caribbean or Europe.

4. If you were hosting guests or providing tips, what three things would you show visitors to your hometown? (be it where you live now or where you grew up)
1. Jen Jen’s mmm Peanut Butter Soup
2. Steam Boat Arabia Museum
3. I would have said the Plaza, but after what recently happened there I will say The Legends.

5. If you had a long weekend ahead of you, where you head – beach, city or country/mountains?
I would like to go to the beach, but none around so I guess the city.

6. Do you have a passport? If so, did you get it for a particular trip or just to have, in case?
I don’t have a passport.

7. Are there any travel souvenirs you collect? If not, is there something else you collect?
I collect shot glasses.

8. If you could name a paint color, what color would it be, and what would you call it?
I would have to go with a silvery purple and I would call it Royalty.

9. If you were heading away for a weekend city break solo, where would you go? (forget about practicality here and flight times, assume you can get to any city in the world for the weekend)
That’s hard since it’s only for a weekend. I have a ton of places I would love to visit but would want more than a weekend. I guess for just a weekend I would say Omaha for the zoo.

10. Is there a song or a smell or something that you strongly associate with a particular holiday/place/time, such that it always takes you back?
Rain, my favorite thing is just sit and watching it. It also reminds me of when I was little and would sit on the porch and watch it.