Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Ten On Tuesday

1.  What two cities should be moved closer together?
Kansas City and Boston MA, so I could see my sister. Or Los Gatos CA to see my brother’s family, have a nephew that’s a little over a year that I’ve never met. =(

2. What was the first plane ride you took?
To California for my brother’s wedding when I was 17.

3. What continent would you most like to visit? 
All of them

4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
I love walking around the Legends. Not really anything I’d wanna buy but fun stuff

5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
I went and saw Two Weeks Notice when I had the flu. It made me hate the movie and just wanted to go home.

6.  You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes?
Why is the rum gone?!? Bring us more rum!

7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most? 
Saturdays. Sleep in, no work, be lazy.

8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors?
There’s a trail by the house I like to walk and ride bikes on. Walking around any park in the area. The Arboretum when it’s green.

9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer?
Birthday trip to St Louis!

10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
Living in tornado alley, I have to say tornados. And floods.