Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Think back a decade, do you remember what your first cell phone was? Was it as cool as Zack Morris’s phone?
I got my first cell in 2003. I got the free one Cell One had, Nokia something or other. Mine was super cool cause I had a cover on it that was light blue with clouds and said Angel.

2. What is the first children’s book you remember being read to you?
I don’t remember being read to, though I know I had to have been since my mom is a huge reader. Though I do remember going to the library and getting like 20 books at a time.

3. What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it?
The first car I drove was 1983 Buick LeSabre. I hated it. It was a land yacht and old. My first car that was actually mine was a 1999 Dodge Stratus, it was purple. I liked it; it was a good car, not many problems.

4. Who was your hero growing up?
I guess I would have to say my sister. Everybody loved her and she’s awesome. I spent most of my time with her.

5. Think back to your first kiss. Was it everything you dreamed of?
No.

6. What was your first BAD hairstyle choice? (Extra points for embarrassing photos)
I guess when I cut my own bangs in like 2nd grade or whenever that was. Though, I think it was pretty bad of me that my whole school career until 9th grade, I would only wear my hair in a pony tail to school. I remember one day I wore it down cause I couldn’t find a hair tie, as soon as I got to school and found one and immediately put my hair up.

7. What was your first realistic dream? (One where you had to think “Oh dang, was that a dream?”)
The only thing I can think of was when I had my wisdom teeth taken out and was still drowsy from being completely under. I was at home sleeping, I could have sworn I woke up, spit up a bunch of blood into my blanket and went back to sleep. I woke up and checked and I hadn’t. 

8. What was the first phobia you remember developing?
I guess heights. I know we went to St Louis on my 5th birthday, pretty sure we went to the Arch. I know I have never been up in it though I’ve been there 3 or 4 times. Though, this year is the year, I am determined to go up in it!

9. Which character on Sesame Street do you most identify with?
I don’t know any of the characters enough to answer.

10. What was the hardest goal you ever accomplished?
Graduating college in 4 years! The second to last semester I was soooo done with school. I wanted to quit then and there. But of course I reminded myself I only had one semester left so I might as well just get it over with.