Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Ten

tot

1.  If you could travel back in time, would you?  What decade would you visit?
Yes! There is not only one time period I would choose. I want to go back to Ancient Rome, Egypt, The Mayans, back to like Homo erectus and other super early homos.

2. What was your best Halloween costume?  (fun to make? most creative?)
The only costume I can really think of is when I was an Indian, and we were in Wichita at my grandmas. I was probably like 6 or 7. Crazy story, in college when I lost a ton of weight, I could actually fit into that costume again!

3. Do you like your name?  If you weren’t called by your name, what would you want to be called?
No I don’t. It’s old after almost 25 years but I don’t know what else I would want to be called. Though I never get called by my full name and I don’t know a single other person with it. Nobody can pronounce it either! bwahaha

4. In the past year, what is the BEST recipe you made.  Please share it!
Mike says either Baileys Cupcakes or PB, Chocolate, Banana Pie. I say Kit Kat Cupcakes

5. Look around – what is the nearest object or picture hanging on the wall?
I have a bunch of pictures of KState basketball and a couple football pictures I have cut out of the newspaper and taped up.

6. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?  Would you recommend it?
We saw Clash of the Titans. It was ok.

7. Did you go to summer camp?  Will you/do you send your kids to camp?
I went to 4-H camp a couple of times. It was awesome. I miss it and wish I had become a camp counselor after I was too old. Yes.

8. What kind of ringtone do you have?
My ringtone is Coheed and Cambria – The Suffering

9. Where is the farthest away from home you have ever been?
I guess either coast, California and Washington DC

10. Has anyone ever written a song or a poem for or about you?

Yes! In high school Courtney wrote a poem for me, I remember part of it:
           “Andi says I’m fat
            But I’m down with that
            It’s all good
            I said that she could
            Ohohohoh
            Lalalalala
            Here you go
            This poem sucks, you know.”

I think there was a little more and I have it somewhere. But not here. And I didn’t really think she was fat it was just the cool thing to say at the time.