Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ten on Thursday

So I never got around to doing Ten on Tuesday, so I’m doing it now just for Angela since they are her questions.

1. If you could trade lives with another blogger for a day, who would it be and why? 
um…one that’s gets lots of free stuff.

2. Do you prefer receiving handmade or store bought gifts? Be honest!
Depends, which ever is more useful. So many times I want to make crafts but don’t want a lot of clutter and crap.

3. Would you rather camp or stay in a hotel?
Hotel. I like to camp, but I love showers and pools, and beds.

4. What’s your favorite comfort food?
umm…well one time in college I was upset about a guy and ate a whole bag of baby carrots.

5. You’re having a really bad day at work. How do you unwind when you come home?
Margarita or daiquiri!

6. What’s your favorite chore? (Or, the chore you hate the least)
Mowing.

7. What got you interested in blogging?
I don’t remember. I think it was cause my friend had a lj. I didn’t have the money for a lj at the time so I started the new blogging site, blurty. 2002 early adopter

8. Are you currently reading a book? What is it?
Wicked

9. Do you have a favorite artist?
No

10. Have you ever met someone famous?
Bill Snyder put his hand on my shoulder once, that was awesome.