Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What was/is your favorite live action (meaning not animated) kids movie?

hrmmm Think have to say ELF

2. What is a bad habit you have? Are you working on breaking it?

I think laziness. After vacation I’m planning on joining a gym.

3. Describe your father in 3 words.

Stubborn, loud, gone

4. Which character in the Breakfast Club were you most like in the ’80s?

I don’t really remember the characters, I guess the quiet crazy one

5. Name 5 songs you know ALL the lyrics to.

Bad Romance, Soundtracks of Chicago, Coyote Ugly, Moulin Rouge

6. Do you make pancakes from scratch or a box mix?

I’d like to say scratch, but a box

7. What was your worst job ever? Why?

I was lazy and didn’t want to actually look for a job, so when I graduated college I went to work for Alorica, which is a call center for AT&T cell phones. I worked there when the iPhone came out. I would have like mini anxiety attacks at the thought of having to go in to work. I was ok once there, but always dreaded going. People are assholes, especially when it comes to roll over minutes

8. What was your favorite class in high school?

I guess net sports or band. Oh also my junior year I took expos 1 for college credit

9. Favorite summer guilty pleasure?

walking around parks getting sun and exercise, takin pics

10. Please share your best money saving tip!

I’m good at talking myself out of buying things I dont really need