Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Got Nothing

Boring. Boring. Staring at the wall is boring.

Ya know what that's from? Full House. Michelle got grounded and had to stare at a wall. Man the good days of television. I miss all hose old shows.

Anyway, that's what I feel like right now. I'm sitting here at work bored out of my mind. So I thought, "I'll blog!" and then I sat here but what? I've got nohing. So now it's like Seinfeld, a blog about nothing.

Halloween is coming up, it's my favorite holiday. I love scary stuff. October in our house is designated horror month, where we watch tons of horror movies. By the end of it I'm scared out of my mind. I've been having a lot of really strange dreams. Living in haunted houses, friends dying and being shot. Though we really haven't watched any movies hat have scared me.

I think the best has been Death of a Ghost Hunter. We are going to see Paranormal Activity 2 this weekend. Yay. The first one didn't really scare me. It did make me a little motion sick though. We tried watching it again a couple days ago and had to turn it off in the middle cause I was motion sick. Note to film makers, the pov cloverfield technique is not cool. no more. stick with what works. It's not artsy and creative it just annoying.

The worst movie we've watch is Human Centipede. It's a Dutch horror film about a doctor that connects three people together, mouth to anus. This also mad eke sick and was turned off half way through. Do Not Watch. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop