Friday, October 29, 2010

Quick Takes

So I decided to give Friday quick takes

1. We are doing inventory next week which has caused a lot of late nights at work the past week.

2. I'm going to the Chiefs game Sunday. being Halloween I am going to dress as a Chiefs fan.

3. Going to see Paranormal Activity 2 sometime this weekend.

4. Halloween is the anniversary of when I met Mike. That was 8 years ago.

5. I got kitty cuddles last night and they were awesome.

6. I couldn't resist buying a cookie pan with Halloween designs he other night at target and so made sugar cookies. Was disappointed the details didn't really show up.

7. The weather is getting really cold and I don't like it. I'm already always cold at work but I now am using my space heater. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop