Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite decor item in your house?
Hrmmm… I guess the picture of the Coliseum in Rome

2. What is your favorite hair product?
I don’t really have one. I rarely do anything with my hair other than wash it.

3. Are you a good dancer?
I would like to think so. Ladies in my belly dance class would also say I am.

4. You get some good news, who’s the first person you call?
Mike

5. Would you rather take pictures, or be in pictures?
Depends. I hate my mom taking my picture, but sometimes I really ham it up for the camera. Though most often I’m taking them.

6. What is your shoe style?
Tennis Shoes

7. How often do you eat out?
Way more than we should

8. If someone has food in their teeth, do you tell them?
Depends how well I know them. Though probably, I would want to be told.

9. Do you fold your underwear? 
Sometimes. Most of the time no.

10. Milk, dark, or white chocolate?
Usually milk, though I am starting to appreciate dark chocolate since it’s better for you.