Friday, April 8, 2011

Nails

So as I said in my post I’m Back, I want to work on improving my style. Part of that, is painting my nails, and to stop biting them so they can grow.

Before, I would always just buy the cheapest nail polish, as I was poor and that’s all I could afford. So when I went to the store to start this, I bought more expensive polish. The biggest reason I never really wore nail polish was that it was always chip and come off like the day after painting them and I didn’t want to mess with that.

So, I was at the store the other day, looking at the nail polish. I decided I wanted to test if the cost of the nail polish related to how well it would stay on. So I bought some cheap polish too.

So for my first week, I choose the cheapest polish I bought. I believe it was $.99, I can’t find my receipt to confirm it.

P4020343

This was right after I did them so still rough around the edges.
The brand is NYC New York Color
In a New York Minute Quick Dry Polish
Color 234 Wall Street
I used two coats.

I painted my nails on Saturday, and removed the polish last night as it was starting to chip pretty bad. Overall I was really impressed with how long it lasted especially for being so cheap.

This is what I painted them last night:

272339932

Sorry the lighting sucks.
This also New York Color polish
Long-Wearing Nail Enamel
124A Cashmere Creame
Two coats.

Did I mention my giveaway? Well, I am doing a giveaway, and you should enter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmnn..you inspired me to take a look at my nails..agghh..Think its about time to be nice with them.